1. Information on how to enter and the Raffle Tickets form part of the Conditions of Entry in the Raffle. Participation in this Raffle constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry
2. The Raffle is organised by the Hand Tool Preservation Association of Australia Inc. (HTPAA). The Victorian Gaming Permit number for this Raffle is 10215/18.
3. To be eligible to enter, participants are required to purchase a Raffle ticket through an authorised HTPAA ticket seller during the Raffle Period from 1st July 2018 until the ticket draw on 11th November 2018.
4. Entrants must complete their contact details as provided for on the Raffle ticket.
5. Raffle tickets purchased in person or online must have payment received by HTPAA prior to the draw to be eligible.
6. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Complete entries will include a first and last name, a full address and/or a telephone number, at a minimum.
7. Entry addresses must be a valid street address within the State of Victoria.
8. It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the HTPAA if their contact details change during the Raffle Period.
9. Where Raffle tickets are ordered via the HTPAA web site, this will be at the risk of the entrant and HTPAA will not be responsible for ticket orders not received by HTPAA 1 week prior to the ticket draw nor Raffle Ticket stubs not received by the entrant.
10. Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of Raffle tickets which may be purchased up to the total number of tickets available for sale.
11. HTPAA Committee members and their immediate families are ineligible to purchase raffle tickets.
12. Entrants need not be present to win. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
13. The draw for the winners will take place on 11th November 2018 at 12pm, at St Anthony's Parish Hall, 168 Neerim Rd, Caulfied East, VIC 3145. If the winners are under the age of 18 years the prizes will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians.
14. In the draw for the winners, the major prize will be drawn first and the other prizes drawn in descending order of the prize number and value.
15. HTPAA reserves the right to request winners to submit their ticket stub as proof of identity and purchase. Proof of entry, payment and identity considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the HTPAA.
16. HTPAA may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Raffle or a Prize event/activity if the entrant:
(a) is deemed by HTPAA to breach these Conditions of Entry;
(b) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the HTPAA, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Raffle; or
(c) engages in conduct in relation to this Raffle which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the HTPAA’s goodwill or reputation.
17. If for any reason the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of the HTPAA, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Raffle, the HTPAA reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
18. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; HTPAA may in its absolute discretion cancel the Raffle and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
19. HTPAA accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the Prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
20. All winners will be notified by phone or mail within 2 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner's details will be published on the HTPAA website on 13th November 2018. A list of all prizes and winners will be displayed at http://htpaa.org.au/2018-raffle-winners.
21. Prize values are the retail values as originally provided by the supplier. All prize values are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
22. HTPAA shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. HTPAA and its agencies and companies associated with this Raffle will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, except for any responsibility which cannot be excluded by law.
24. The prizes will be delivered to the winners within twenty-eight days after the winners are decided. HTPAA will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes within the State of Victoria.
25. If any prizes remain unclaimed for 1 year, the HTPAA will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
26. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept delivery of a prize at the time stipulated by the HTPAA then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
27. All entries become the property of the HTPAA.
28. Prizes and values are as follows: 1st prize – Sidchrome 199 Piece Metric/AF Foam Tool Kit, valued at $1,799; 2nd prize – Sidchrome 1/2" Drive Air Wrench & 18 piece 1/2" Drive Metric Impact Socket Set, valued at $700; 3rd prize – Sidchrome 7 piece AF Gear Wrench Stubby Set, valued at $180. Total prize pool is valued at $2,679.
29. The Hand Tool Preservation Association of Australia Inc. Registration number is A0025953J and ABN is 39 601 610 139.
30. HTPAA is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
31. HTPAA postal address is PO Box 4021, McKinnon, VIC 3204.
32. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of Victoria.